Tis a truth often acknowledged that Lynnie is a blimmin’ wonder when it comes to all things nails and in 2011 she really pulled out all the stops. We’re not 100% sure we’ve all appreciated her brilliance however – so we’ve gathered together six of her best tutorials and how-tos from the past 12 months. Check ’em out – and give them a go over the holidays!
- Christmas Pudding Nails how-to: these are so cute
- Dupe Gaga’s $225 flame nails for Barneys New York for, well, about €2.25
- The half-moon mani using hole punch stickers! No, really
- The Galaxy Mani – an intergalactic tutorial
- Cloud Print Nails – oh go on, you know you want to
- DIYing Floral nails – so pretty and spring-like
Psst: If you’re into nails, our entire Nails tag is well worth a browse. It’s packed – rammed, jammed – with talontastic posts.