It’s on its way! Now in its fourth year, 50 Fine Things is a fixture on the calendar and probably the most fun thing we do every year.
Just one more day to wait and you can GET YOUR VOTE ON. Tell us who you think are the finest specimens of manhood in this fair land. Irish men are gorgeous and we want to hear who you think deserves those top spots! Filthy smut and confessions of lust will be de rigeur: you know how to do it better than anyone and you’ve never let us down yet.
Stuck for inspiration? Just take a look at who did it for you last year to get the er, juices flowing:
How it works: We open the voting form and you enter in your most lusted after names. You can vote for up to 10 fine things until March 10th. We do the count – he with the most votes soars to number one and the rest follow in order of nominations received.
Tweeting and Facebooking, Stumbling etc to raise the profile of your loved one, plus shameless self-promotion by nominees to drum up support obviously allowed!
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!
- Your Fifty Fine Things nominations MUST be Irish
- No ‘football rules’ votes here, so that means
Des Bishop, Dermot O’Leary and Aidan Quinn and That Sorta Kinda Irish Fella are not eligible
- The Bishop rule means Des Bishop is definitely eligible
- The Fassbender rule means your nominee is eligible if he was born elsewhere but raised here from a babby
- You can vote for up to ten hunks once, and all we ask is that you try to use their real names where possible (as opposed to a nickname) as that’ll make it a little easier for us to tally the votes
- Voting closes on 9th March and the winners will be announced on St Patrick’s Day, 17th March 2012