If you’re a polish fanatic then US 4-free brand Zoya will be firmly fixed to your radar: it’s got amazing shades, incredible finishes and is praised up and down the beauty blogosphere like you wouldn’t believe.
Problem: we couldn’t get it here.
Solution: now we can!
An Irish distributor has now taken the 300+ shade line into the country and is selling it through their website, www.supernailireland.com, where bottles cost €11 each – you’ll pay extra for postage. They’ll also be selling out to salons and shops nationwide; here are their current stockists below.
- Bodywise Clinic, 16 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2
- Pure Health and Beauty, 9a Main St, Ongar, Dublin 15
- Natures Hand, Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick
- Haven Beauty Salon and Day Spa, Show Ground Shopping Centre, Clonmel, Co Tipperary
- Eats of Eden, Thomas St.,Limerick
NOTE: we won’t be updating this list so it’s current as of now, February 2012; contact Super Nail Ireland via their own website above to ask about others if you hit this page via Google or our site search post-publication. Cheers!