Morto for me and the unpainted nails
I have seen it with mine own eyes and people it is good. It is very very good.
The iconic Touche Eclat is probably the most copied product in the cosmetics industry and the development of this foundation has been ten years in the making. And it took me exactly ten seconds to fall in love. There’s nothing better than a new foundation – and you can multiply the excitement by about a thousand when it’s from a range like YSL.
Those of you who follow @beautie on Twitter may have seen me snapping pics at the launch earlier this afternoon and tweeting nuggets of info about the foundation. Here they are, plus a few more.
Some of the beautiful porcelain shades available for pale skin
- This foundation will be exclusively launched FIRST in Ireland and the UK. Brown Thomas in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick plus Selfridges in London are the places to stake out if you want to be first to grab a bottle. Oh it’s so great to get something ahead of the US and the rest of the world isn’t it!
- A massive
2122 shades to suit all ethnicities are available
- There’s a great range of pale shades – perfect for Irish gals.
- Each of these 22 shades has 3 undertone variations. This is shade matching taken to a new level.
- No silica, talc or other bulking agents in the formulation mean that it won’t cake or settle into fine lines – making it perfect for all ages
- Radiance is the keyword here. Coverage is sheer but buildable – so you can go for the type of coverage that suits your skin the best.
- The foundation works well with flash photography – a key issue for many of you I know. YSL have conducted scientific tests and have ruled out the likelihood of “ghost face”. Great for brides.
Le Teint Touche Éclat (€38) will be available exclusively from Brown Thomas Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway from June 28th as part of a worldwide exclusive and from YSL counters nationwide from July 14.
In addition to the BT exclusive, from June 21 BT customers can avail of a complimentary shade match and be the first to get their hands on the magic of Le Teint Touche Eclat, when they receive a 7-day complimentary product sample, in their exact shade.