This is a super easy, spring-time look, inspired by all this great weather we’ve been getting this past few days!
As usual, I started by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid with my ringfinger. I also filled in my brows with Gosh Brow Kit (using the darkest colour).
1. Taking Barry M Dazzledust #39 on a flat shader brush, I patted this all along the moving lid. This is a beautiful shimmery sand colour.
2. You can use either a pinky or peachy toned matte colour to blend the Dazzledust through the crease. I used my YSL Blush Radiance 01 to do this, although the colour I wanted to use was Rule by Mac if only I had it.
3. From the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, I took the light shimmery pink, Bootycall, and used this around the tearduct as a highlight.
4. I ran Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise in 54 Bleu Clinquant along the upper and lower waterlines for a bright pop of colour that doesn’t look OTT.
5. With an angled brush and Blackout (also from Naked 2) I pressed this along the lashes to give soft definition.
6. I used Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara, et voila!
On my cheeks I used Well Dressed Powder Blush by Mac and on my lips I wore Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked.