Quite apart from all the other things needed urgent attention in my life, I’ve also got a list of stuff I need to organise, clean and sort beauty-wise before the whole shebang comes crashing down on me in a gloopy heap. Right now, demanding attention are:
- My makeup brushes. These poor fecks haven’t seen soap and water for far too long, resulting in every shadow job I do merging into the same mucky-looking mess and me, er, buying new ones so I don’t have to go through the cleaning brouhaha
- Muslin cloths are all disgusting, grey, limp and fraying. At the very least I need to boil them up with some Woolite, but really, I actually need to buy some new ones
- Urgently requiring thought is my ever-increasing stash. Despite chucking out a load of out of date products before Christmas, it’s crawling out of storage boxes, sprawling across counter tops and now appears to be breeding the second the bathroom door is shut. I’ve got to get a plan of action together. Moving, possibly?
- My legs. I’m having physio for a back problem at the moment and I get acupuncture on one of my legs each time. You can guess which one I’m shaving so. I now resemble a lopsided yeti; something needs to be done. STAT.
- Take some baths to use up the towering piles of scrubs, salts and oils that are festering down the end of the bath, threatening to painfully fall on top of me each and every time I have a shower
- Cut my hair – it is now so long, wieldy and frizzy that I can’t really do anything else with it except for fling it up into a messy bun, repeat to fade
- Operation grow my brows has been going well. So successfully, in fact, that now it appears that I have two slugs above my eyes. Yes, I did want to grow them considerably before I went and got them professionally shaped again so there’d be good raw material to work with. Just, er, not this much. Note to self: make threading appt with the quickness
That’s about half of what needs taking care of at the moment – what about you? Got loads of things that need attending to?