At the moment we seem to be the most fertile site in Ireland. Beaut.ie is breeding for the country and so we’re getting loads of questions about pregnancy beauty. We had a brilliant post a while back – Calling all Mammies that recommended a lot of body products and it sparked off a lot of interest.
So I admit I have a ulterior motive for asking you this question. I have to go and talk about the best products for pregnant gals – little problem though – I have no babushkas myself and therefore no first hand experience.
And you know we always like to recommend stuff that actually works – on real people. You’re my focus group!
- Tell me what you used that worked – not just for the dreaded stretch marks – but everything else too.
- Did you have to change your skincare – did you get spotty? What happened to your hair – did it become more lustrous – or maybe more greasy? What shampoo did you use?
- Did you need to change your foundation if your skin changed.
- What about concealer – did you get pigmentation marks and need to use a heavy duty concealer?
- Post pregnancy did you find your skin had changed – and did you have problems with your hair?
- And most importantly did you find yourself buying yourself little treats – because you’re worth it! And what where they?
Off you go! I’m dying to read the comments for this one!