You’re mad for Catrice you lot, but one problem we’ve all been having is the lack of stockist information. So in inimitable Beaut.ie fashion, we decided to do something about it.
Taking to Facebook, we typed “Hello fragrant followers! We’re looking for the low-down on Catrice stockists in Ireland – got a pharmacy near you selling it? Do leave us a comment!”
And you did. Country-wide, you left us the gen on tons of locations the brand can be found. I also have the official word that it’s in Dunnes, Penneys, Guineys, Bradleys, McCabes and pharmacies nationwide, but here are more specific stockist details as provided by our lovely – and indeed fragrant – Facebook followers after the cut.
Cheers ladies, we, and mna na hEireann, appreciate it.
- Meaghers Pharmacy, Glenview, Tallaght (their Ranelagh branch will have it mid-August)
- The pharmacy on Main Street Blackrockm beside Eddie Rockets
- McCabes, Dundrum Town Centre, Co Dublin
- Dunnes, Cornelscourt, Co Dublin
- Dunnes, Ashbourne, Co Meath
- Dunnes, Henry St, Dublin 1
- Dunnes, Patrick St, Cork
- Dunnes, Kilkenny
- Dunnes, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2
- Chemist in Highfield, Newbridge
- Roches Chemist Bray on the Vevay Road, Co Wicklow
- Arthurs Quay pharmacy, Limerick city centre
- McCabes Pharmacy, Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick
- Pharmacy on Dorset St (on the same block as the Big Tree pub)
- McLaughlin’s Pharmacy, Bandon, Co Cok
- Penneys, O’Connell St, Dublin 1
- Guiney’s, Talbot St, Dublin 1
- Your Local Pharmacy, Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford
- Chemist beside Dunnes in Sandyford Industrial Estate
- Bandon Medical Hall, Bandon, Co Cork
- Guineys, Castlebar, Co Mayo
- Tullys Pharmacy, Raheny Village, Dublin 5
- Janet Dillon pharmacy, Manor Street, Dublin 7
Got any more? Leave ‘em in a comment.