Yup, the day of spoiling yer mawww is nigh, and really, there’s nothing nicer to give to the woman you love the most than a huge massive bunch of flowers, or some judiciously-chosen beauty products. Above you can see some of the 100% mammy-appropriate offerings from luxury naturals brand Neom, who make beautifully formulated and scented bath, body and candle goodies – you’ll find ‘em at Brown Thomas.
We’ve written about loads of things recently which would also make very excellent gifts this Sunday. Check this little lot out:
- Tom Ford Jasmine Musk
- Handcream! Check out Guerlain Super Aqua-Hands and Sisley Confort Extreme Mains
- Jo Malone Vitamin E Body Balm (the candles are a sure-fire bet too)
- Lancome Absolue Nuit Premium Bx
- Trish McEvoy’s blue python makeup planner
- Bobbi Brown goodies – if Cabana Corals is still on counter, it’ll be a hit with most mums
Also well worth spending on are goodies from L’Occitane, Creme de la Mer’s new Regenerating Serum (though at €260, super-pricey), Max Benjamin’s really affordable candles and Cire Trudon candles (have the guts of €100 ready in that case). Vouchers for a facial – or nails if she’s not into being man-handled – usually go down well too. Phew!
So, what are you getting your mum this year?