I perked up when this press release popped into my inbox: Smashbox are currently offering a selection of their best sellers and favourites as a way to introduce you to the brand if you’re a newbie, or clutter up your makeup box a little more if you’re already a fan. It’s a good way to try an edit of their best products in a Beaut.ienomical manner, I reckon.
The kit contains small / try me sizes of the following:
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer (y’know, we love this stuff)
- Brow Tech and Cream Eye Liner Palette (this is the one I’m not keen on as I have this little palette already and am not wowed by Smashbox’s cream liners – I find they tend to smudge. The brow products are the biz, though)
- Double-ended Eye Liner & Brow Brush (great way to get two of their brushes for v little outlay)
- Photo-Op Under Eye Brightener (lightens and brightens the eye area)
- Lip Enhancing Gloss in Crystal (clear, plumping gloss)
- a DVD featuring behind-the-scenes expert tips and tricks from the makeup artists at Smashbox Studios
And the best bit? It’s only €34.95, or £30 in Northern Ireland.