The joy of the anonymous Kris Kindle eh? I’ve received some downright terrible Kris Kindles/Secret Santas in my time. Unfortunately I can’t list them here as too many people I know now read Beaut.ie and could be hurt beyond words by my careless gossip.
But here’s a list of terrible gifts that you have told us you’ve given or received over the years. I didn’t know which category to put chocolate willys or other “fun” willys into so they must stand alone.
Category: Cheap crap
- Makeup from the Pound Shop
- Knickers from the Pound Shop
- Anything from the Pound Shop
- “Perfume” from a street trader
- Cheap smelly candles with no smell. Or that smell of poo.
Category: Oh how mean (but funny)
- Books given to a manager on “How to manage”
- A Looney Tunes book given to a slightly deranged co-worker
- Lingerie two sizes too big
Category: I’ve already tried this and didn’t like it so I may as well give it to you
- A box of chocolates with one missing
- A pair of tights with a ladder already in them
- Makeup half used
- Anything that smacks of regifting (For example look out for messages written inside books)
And the best one? Why it must be the Bic biro that Kirstie bought for Beaut.ie Mammy one Christmas, so that she (Kirstie) would have enough money left over to visit Santa in the sports shop.
What about you? What have you given or received that could fall into one of these categories?