A communique from Roisin Dubh has landed on the Beaut.ie newsdesk.Â Until we get organised and teach her how to blog I’m happy to be her voice to the world! The last point here is obviously the most important of course (hehe).
Weekend Blend with Roisin Ingle on Newstalk 106 – 108
- Ross O’Carroll-Kelly aka Paul Howard, journalist Kathy Sheridan and Australian chick-lit author Monica McInerney come in for Brunch and give us their take on the quirkier stories of the week
- Life-coaching – what exactly is it and does it actually work?
- With the World Fleadh approaching, we have a knees up with Frankie Gavin
- And our Big Interview is with Shane Byrne, the Singing Mullet who gives us the lowdown on his international rugby career and the backstage goings on at Charity You’re A Star
- And remember the Beauty Room with Aprodite is open for business. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to join up and her newsletter will be with you later this afternoon!