I’ve always been a fan of bold geometric shapes, so I’m loving the fact that they’re everywhere at the moment. The current geo trend is making it that much easier for me to get my fix of faceted shapes, and if there’s a pyramid or a dodecahedron on anything I am all over it.
That goes double for jewellery. I’m getting loads of wear out of a cheapy multi-triangle ring picked up in Boston last summer and wearing my gold arrowhead necklace from Topshop ALL THE TIME (see it in action here and here.)
Any of these angular lovelies make be a welcome addition to my collection…
1. Merle O’Grady earrings, £64.80 (handmade in Ireland)
2. ASOS rose gold bracelet, €10.39
3. ASOS jewelled necklace, €32.46
5. Merle O’Grady earrings, £76.95 (handmade in Ireland)
6. MOKO bone china ‘diamond’ ring, €59.39
Are you a fan of the geometric jewellery trend? Seen any bits you like recently? Do share!