People this is MAJOR. Yep, major in a Posh Spice way: because if she was in Dublin she’d be first in the queue for the most exciting thing to happen in Dublin for ages.
The Shelbourne have opened a spa! I had to resist typing this in capitals – but I can’t tell you how much I love the Shelbourne. I love it so much I got married there – nowhere else would do, I wanted something truly special that I’d remember for the rest of my life. And it didn’t let us down.
The Grande Dame of all the Dublin Hotels, the only thing the iconic Shelbourne ever lacked was a spa. I longed for a spa there – a trip to the spa, followed by the equally famous afternoon tea in the Drawing Room always seemed like it would be the ultimate girls day out.
And now my fantasy has become reality. Spread over three floors, with the relaxation room facing Stephens Green and using Elemis and Pevonia products, this spa promises to become *the* new Dublin luxury destination.
To celebrate the launch of the spa the Shelbourne want Beaut.ie to get in on the action – and they’re offering fantastic spa treatments to anyone who comes to our Twitter Party on Monday evening! I’ll be in the spa live tweeting and twitpicing – and everybody who follows Beaut.ie and the Shelbourne Spa on Twitter is in with a chance to win!
Here’s a quick rundown on what you can win and I’ll give you more details on Monday before the event.
- Prize 1: Luxury Manicure for one
- Prize 2: Luxury Pedicure for two
- Prize 3: Pevonia Luma Firm Facial
- Prize 4: Elemis signature treatment – Journey into Relaxation
- And we might have a couple more surprises on the day if we’re lucky!
Everyone’s invited to the Twitter Party – and here’s what you have to do to get in on the action:
1. Follow Beaut.ie on Twitter (@beautie)
2. Follow the ShelbourneSpa on Twitter (@shelbournespa)
3. Use the hashtag #shelbournespa to enter the competitions, ask questions, give us feedback on the prizes and the pictures of the spa you see me tweeting. A retweet to your followers would also be greatly appreciated.
Sound good? Until Monday evening compadres! I’ll be putting out the bowls of crisps and pouring the wine and giving you all the details on Monday.