This is the perfect simple and fast make-up look for Christmas Day, feel free to add glitter! Merry Christmas Everyone!
1. I began by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid and I filled in my brows with the Gosh Brow Kit (I mixed the colours)
2. On a flat shader brush I took the lilac shimmery colour from the Catrice London Collection palette called Big Ben and applied this the whole way across the lid, up as far as the crease
3. On the same brush I took another lilacy shade but one that had more pink in it as I wanted to warm up the colour, and applied this directly on top of Big Ben. I then blended out the edges with a fat blending brush
4. Taking the two lilac colours, I ran them under the lower lashline also
5. Natalie has the inner rims of her eyes lined, so make sure you get the tops too! I also smudged a little black liner into the top lashline, using Catrice Eyeliner Pencil in Blackstreet Boy
6. For a brow highlight, I used Brule by Mac and for the inner corner I used Shroom (a light shimmery colour)
7. I used Rimmel Scandal’eyes Mascara to give loads of volume, but felt like this look is so simple, lashes are needed
8.I used the Ardell 102 Demis
- On my cheeks I wore Clinique Gradient Blusher in Black Honey for an all over glow, swooping up to the hairline.
- On my lips I wore Revlon Lipstick in Sky Line Pink and Revlon Lipgloss Palette in Bordeaux in the Snow (the lightest colour)