All on counter now and most items are under a tenner – plus there’s currently €2 off everything and prices below reflect the discount – Gosh’s Urban Jungle collection gathers together a nice edit of taupes and construction colours for eyes and nails, with a couple of colour pop-accents for lips and cheeks. So, what’s what?
- Mono Eye Shades come in Light Grey, Rusty, Silver Brown (a beautiful, sparkly taupe) and Dark Grey, for €5.99 each. Quick swatches confirm these are soft, cream and pretty sheer with the exception of Dark Grey, and suitable for use as washes and will have much more impact over a cream base or primer
- Nail Lacquers, €6.50, come in Fossil Grey, Rusty and Black Passion
- Light n Shine Lip Glaze in Rusty Red 104, €10.99
- Two Eye Dusts, €7.99, are definitely ones to look at for fans of shimmering taupes. Shades are Clay (bottom) and Soil (top) and are high-shine, shimmering loose powders that are very pretty. Not as high-pigment as a Mac offering, but about half the strength. Over primer, these would really really pop
- Lastly there are two Cheeks n Lips, multi-functional pots of colour for – you guessed it – cheeks and lips. They’re €10.99 and come in Back to Nature (right) and Earth Bound (left). They’re creamy and glossy and nice to work with. As a dupe for Bobbi Brown’s far pricier Pot Rouge’s, I think they’ll do quite nicely, too.
So – that’s Gosh’s winter lineup. Liking the look of anything?