We’ve been pretty busy at work this week (ugh, back after Christmas is hard, isn’t it?), but we did find a little time to check out the following sites – have a gander and let us know your thoughts in the comments!
- We launched Beaut.ie Dating this week! Have you checked it out yet?
- Margaret from Cork’s Kenya/VHI experience is one we’ve all gritted our teeth to a time or 50. But what if it wasn’t “Oh my God” and there was some oogy-boogy and dodgy scuttery stuff involved? I dare you not to belly laugh at this one
- I will blame Rosemary MacCabe over at the Irish Times Fash Mob blog if I wind up on the streets after not being able to resist Mulberry’s new IT bag, the Tilly. It’s so pretty!
- Who doesn’t love Jean Byrne, RTE Weather Mistress? Check this YouTube vid out where Jean talks about her fashion inspiration over a little Tom Jones
- Beaut.ie abounds with foodie gals who maintain their own blogs. Glamazon’s Gluttony For Beginners is a bit of a winner
- And Babaduck’s Babaduck Babbles will have you drooling too
- Jill’s got a great take on a food blog with her baby-led weaning site, Proper Fud
- Gee Gee flies the flag for West of Ireland foodies with her Uplifting Food
- Cook With Tina is the latest offering from the gal who previously brought you Run With Tina
- Like Mam Used to Bake is another blog packed full of mouth-watering sweet treats
- Lastly, check out Mammy’s Kitchen for more food-spiration
Did we miss you? Apologies if so – and please leave us a link to your food blog in the comments. While we can’t actually EAT anything at the moment what with the post-Christmas bloat, we’ll live by proxy and enjoy all the recipes and pix.