Well, last week’s poll pretty much decided the issue. The Beaut.ie Crab is back with a bang and he’s accepting sneaky peeks into your cosmetic stashes.
He’s asked me to communicate to you – he did this using his weird eyes on stalks – that the times, they are a-changin’ for his return. Instead of seeing the entire contents of your case, he wants you to pick five treasured, can’t-live-without items instead, and tell him what they are and why you likes ‘em.
Want to take part? Instructions are after the cut.
To be considered for crustacean scrutiny, what you need to do is:
- Pick your five beauty bits (a palette counts as one item; an entire makeup bag does not!) and photograph them
- Please shoot your stash in natural light on a plain background, without flash
- If possible, unless your phone has a really good camera, please use a digital camera. We won’t be accepting images shot using phones in general, as the quality isn’t great
- Jot down a few words on the name of each product, and why you like it – no more than 200 in total, if you please
- Send said photo, un-resized and in as high a resolution as your camera can manage, to firstname.lastname@example.org, marking your entry ‘Beaut.ie Crab’
- Et Voila!
(P.S. bonus points to anyone who spots the image reference above!)