Have I ever mentioned how much I love lipstick? Oh, I’m sure I have, a time or 400. And as a result of that, I have Quite a Few Lipsticks lurking about the place in various stages of usage, and thought they might make for a nice post. Now, this is not my entire lippy collection (far from it) but here are some I use regularly, across the three basic shade choices I go for: slag pink, coral and whoreish reds. Yes, there’s not much of the shrinking violet about me.
Pix and listings are after the cut, but please note as there are so many, lots were limited editions etc, I am not including prices in this post.
It makes the boys wink, apparently, and I adore pink lipstick. Really bright shades I keep for night time and soft pinks are often a choice for day. Here are a few I keep on hand:
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge in PK417
- YSL Rouge Volupte in 9
- Illamasqua lipstick in Avenge
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colour in Retro Pink
- YSL Rouge Pur in 138
- Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Venetian Rose
- Rouge Dior in Pink Preview
- Rouge Baiser Rouge Intensement in 103
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Camellia
- YSL Rouge Volupte in 19
- MAC lipstick in Way to Love
- MAC Cremesheen in Fanfare
Mmm. How I love you, orange lips.
- MAC Amplified lipstick in Vegas Volt
- Revlon Matte in Pink About It
- YSL Rouge Volupte (yes, I adore these lipsticks) in Orange Shiver
- Sisley Botanical Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick L30 Intense Coral
While I love red, it does come third in my affections, and here are a few of the ones I’d regularly use.
- Giorgio Armani Armani Silk in 95
- MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo
- YSL Rouge Pur Shine in 22
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Revlon Red
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Dahlia
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge in RD514
- Dior Rouge Dior in Red Premiere
- Lancome Colour Fever lipstick in 151
Got any personal faves in there? Want to know a bit more about any of them? If so, leave a comment and I’ll see what I can whip up!