How could it be the weekend again!?
Anyway – however it happened, it is, so we’d better look at a few links from round the blogosphere
- We’re on Twitter! And Facebook. We don’t know what to be doing with ourselves with all this web 2.0 fanciness. If we’re not enough beaut.iefuness for you, check out Kissandmakeup’s Top 10 Beauty Bloggin’ Twitterers too.
- Read Twenty Major’s post on the worst Irish films of all time. Then check out the comments. I laughed so much I was crying, and himself had to tell me to shut up because he couldn’t hear the telly over my roaring
- Fancy getting a weekly digest of what’s happening in Dublin town? Nightgeist is for you, so
- Stuck for something to do with all that old makeup you’ve lying about the place? The Sun has the answer.
- British Beauty Blogger has the low-down on Guerlain’s forthcoming Terracotta range, due out in March