While the subtle shades in Estee Lauder‘s forthcoming autumn launch, Sensuous Gold (look for it from August 7th) make it absolutely perfect for work, it’d be a shame to just waste all that loveliness on your colleagues, so this is makeup worth splashing out on for all times of the day, I reckon.
With two ‘looks’ in the collection (Sensuous Gold and Sensuous Amethyst, above), you’re currently having a gander at the more daring of the duo. Check out the other colour-way (as well as some MAC-alike products my beady eyes clocked in the collection), after the cut.
This is Sensuous Amethyst and I can only imagine how pretty this’ll look with a late-summer tan. Shades are shimmery, gilded and very wearable. And prices?
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Rose Gold, Rose Amethyst, €42*
- Signature Lipstick in Cinnamon, Terracotta, Rose Amethyst, Plum Amethyst, €23*
- Double Wear Eye Pencil in Bronze, Black Plum, €24.50
- Pure Colour Multi-Shimmer Gloss in Rose Gold, Rose Amethyst, €19.50*
- Pure Colour Nail Lacquer in Rose Gold, Black Amethyst, €17*
How’s about this for a MAC Mineralize Skin Finish dupe, eh? Gilded Rose Marbelized Shimmer Powder, €39, is much posher though, darling. If you’re feeling a bit past MAC, then this could be ideal, plus the packaging is gorgeous too.
There’s equally more than a nod to the trio glosses from MAC’s Sugarsweet collection going on with the very pretty Pure Colour Multi-Shimmer glosses, but for an older gal, they’re probably going to find a bit more favour. Limited, so if you want them, get to your nearest counter early.
*indicates a limited edition shade