Imelda May, I’m so liking your roackbilly-insired look. It’s such a relief to see a new diva who’s not smothering herself in fake tan and Lipsy dresses. Not that there’s anything wrong with either of these you understand, but variety is the very spice of life.
- To get a look like Imelda’s make sure you have a perfect base. Pale skin is in and just a smidgin of blusher will define your cheekbones.
- Choose a bold red for the lips and make sure to outline them first to get a perfect cupid’s bow. Next toss the lipgloss, you’re going matte on this one.
- Liquid liner, false eyelashes and perfectly plucked brows are next.
- The hair is of course the crowning glory. Hairspray hairspray and more hairspray. Roll up the front and fix with grips and more hairspray.
- Curves: optional. If you’ve got em, flaunt em.
What do you think – are you liking this look?