Welcome to everyone who’s coming to visit us for the first time today via Our Online Life in the Irish Times! You might be wondering why I recommended StrawberryNet as my favourite online shopping experience. So I’ve dug out an old post from the Beaut.ie archives that explains why it’s such a great place to snaffle a bargain. And we LOVE bargains at Beaut.ie! Since I wrote this back in November StrawberryNet have expanded their skincare and cosmetic lines hugely. Fragrance is not available at the moment – but hopefully that will be sorted out soon.
Plus, no mention of StrawberryNet and its gloriousness can be complete without a mention of their customer service – which is fantastic. And their head of Customer Service, Kitty Wong, who is so good that we now call all great customer service moments, Kitty Experiences at Beaut.ie.
Anyway, enough rabbiting from me: here’s the post.
StrawberryNET.com is without a doubt one of THE best online shopping experiences you can ever have! We highly highly recommend them. Here’s the reasons why:
- Massive discounts
- A huge range of products and a huge range of brands.
- Free shipping
- Free giftwrapping
- An extra 5% discount if you order 3 or more products
- A loyalty bonus, which gradually increases with each purchase, until you end up getting ANOTHER 10% off your order.
- Excellent customer service
- Free gift for first time customers (usually something really nice!)
- StrawberryNET.com RRPs are usually lower then the prices in our shops – so you actually save even more then the discount they advertise.
Okay, so I’m going to give you an example of how this can work. Last week I bought
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Set â‚¬39 – save 48%
- Clarins Men Fatigue Fighter â‚¬12 – save 48%
- Prescriptives Sunsheen All Over â‚¬10.50 – save 48%
- Christian Dior Voyage Destination Couleurs Makeup Palette â‚¬25 – save 61%
The value of these four items was 182.37 (remember they would probably cost more in our shops.) With the huge discounts my total to pay was just â‚¬86.50.
When I went to checkout another 5% came off my purchases (3 or more items purchased). And then, as this was my 11th purchase from StrawberryNET.com (loyalty bonus) another 7.5% was deducted from the order.
I ended up paying â‚¬75.69.
I saved â‚¬106.68.
Shipping is of course FREE. Pretty good eh? So take it from me: you can’t afford NOT to shop at StrawberryNET.com
Go to the original post if you’d like to read all the comments attached to it.