The crab got very excited when an email from natural and organic beauty lover, EcoBabe, popped into his inbox.
“Hallo Darling Sybarites & Mavens of all things Beautylicious!”, she opened. “I’ve decided to send you my Make-up bag because you’ve neveh evah featured a Natural/Organic bag of Beauty Booty!”, and true enough – we haven’t. So we’re all pleased now with this one. And without further ado, what’s in the bag?
CONTENTS – LEFT TO RIGHT
1. Liz Earle – Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer
2. Jardin Bio – Hand Cream
3. Nadur Organics – Radiant Face Rescue Serum (my fave product at the moment)
4. BcomBio – Organic Deodorant
5. Stella McCartney – 5 Benefits Moisturising Fluid (got in France, pricey at â‚¬60 but a bit of eco-chic is never a bad thing!)
6. Decleor – Fresh Flower Moisturing Emulsion
7. Dr Hauschka – Eyeshadow Solo 05
8. Dr Hauschka – Kajal Eyeliner
9. Logona – Mascara
10. Nadur Organics – Pure Cleanse Facial Oil
11. Burts Bees – Cheek Rouge
12. Spiezia – Body Oil
13. Logona – Fond de teint fluide Foundation
14. Burts Bees – Cover Up
15. Neals Yard – Cologne (smells only gorgeous!)
“oh yeah and the Makeup bag is one I got free with a Magazine (make of plastic so not very ethical) by Allegra Hicks”, she finishes.
The crab, he approves!