Ah, the moment I wait for every year has arrived. The results of the Cosmo & Cosmo Girl Beauty Awards…
Here’s a brief snapshot of what won. Using the word “won” in its loosest sense.
- L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Dry Mist (best self tanner)
- Dove Cream Oil bodywash
- Palmer Cocoa Butter Formula Body Gloss
- Ambre Solaire Clear Protect Spray
- Fructis Body & Volume Conditioner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil
- Lancaster Celluli-Drainer Tan Prolonger
- Aveda Be Curly Shampoo
- John Frieda Frizz Ease
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Other winners included Dior, Lancome, Benefit, Clinique, Rimmel, Nivea, Carmex, Bobbi Brown, St Ives, GHD, Wella…
Yawn, fingers numb, can’t write any more… In fact there are now 120 winners who can now use the award logo on their product packaging. Awards branding can also be used in advertising, online and at point of sale in stores.
And it’s important to remember that Cosmo readers spend over 30m a year on beauty products, something they’re keen to remind the beauty industry of.