Hang my head in shame here – I have a big pile of queries here and those of you that wrote to me must be thinking “when is she ever going to answer my question?!” The answer is SOON – I promise – I’ve hunted out the best answers to lots of them including:
- My nails are weak and peel they just won’t grow – what’s the best thing to do with them?
- I’ve got a split in my nail that seems to come from the nail bed – is there anything I can do to fix it?
- I’m only in my 20′s but I worry that I have undereye lines. What can I do to take action right away?
- I have really sensitive skin and I need a high quality skincare regime recommended to me.
- I’m losing my hair. Is there anything that can actually help?
- I’ve just spent a fortune on getting my hair highlighted and now I need a fab shampoo and conditioner for my hair which is prone to damage and frizz.
- Where’s the best place to buy Dermalogica for men?
- I need good tips for cold sores
- I’ve been going from blonde to chocolate locks but I’m worried about looking like a zebra – what’s my best strategy?
- I sometimes wash my hair twice a day cos I train. What’s the best shampoo and conditioner to use?
- Liked the sound of the lip stuff you were talking about on the radio – where can I get some of that for my girlfriend? Any good ideas for Christmas pressies for her?
Don’t worry if you sent your question into Kirstie and it doesn’t appear here. These are just some of mine and she is much more efficient then me!