A gift box of Decleor products nestling under the Christmas tree…sigh. Now thats what I call a great present. So I’ve been looking around online for the best, most sumptous (and great value) gift sets.
HQhair have some scrumptious goodies for Christmas. Loads of Decleor gift sets – including a really good one for men. Heavenly Escape is my favourite. This gorgeous set is a perfect introduction to Decleor- the satin bag is packed full of luxury face and body treats. It costs â‚¬46 from HQhair and it contains:
- Foaming Cleanser: a luscious foam for perfectly clean and fresh skin. 25ml
- Aromessence Neroli: 100% pure, 100% natural essential oil for nourishing and moisturising skin. 5ml
- Hydra-Floral Anti-Pollution Moisturising Cream: relaxes and quenches the skin, whilst protecting it against pollutants. 15ml
- Purete Exfoliante: banishes impurities and dead skin cells for gorgeous, glowing skin. 15ml
- Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Moisturising Mask: intensely relaxes and replenishes the skin protecting it against pollution. 15ml
- Systeme Corps: a luxurious body cream-lotion to moisturise and soften skin. 30ml
- Bain Relaxant: softening, relaxing bath gel for fresh, subtly fragrant skin. 30ml
- Aromne Euphoric- Uplifting Body Treatment Fragrance- lovely, carefree, sensual body fragrance. 1.2ml
Now while I’m on the subject of Decleor gift sets – here’s the BEST value stocking filler ever! From StrawberryNET.com it costs only â‚¬16. Yes you read that right!
4 Piece Travel Moisture Maximiser Kit. Only mini sizes of course, but take it from me – no one would be disapointed to find this in their stocking!